Friday, March 2, 2007

Hitting the Beach

In the afternoon we went to the beach. It was so nice to swim in the ocean (I didn't bring a swimsuit so swam in the clothes I was wearing). We had lunch then Eric and I walked along the beach, and took a nap under a tree. Unfortunately I forgot to put sunscreen on until I was wet, so I got pretty burned, but hey, it's a great tan now!





The sun couldn't make up its mind, sometimes it was so bright, other times it hid behind some great clouds. It made for really interesting pictures.




After leaving the beach we stopped by the Huffman school. It's a Christian school but several prominent Muslims send their children there so they can get a good English education. This is possibly the site Mary Ann hopes to have a court built at next year.

No comments: